Omron Standard Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7121
The Omron Standard blood pressure monitor provides simple and accurate blood pressure readings without compromising user comfort.
- One Touch Use
Easy one touch operation allows home blood pressure monitoring that is both simple and accurate
- 30 Reading Memory
30 memory storage allows you to review the last 30 readings with a touch of a button
- Hypertension Indicator
Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user’s arm
- Body Movement Indicator
Alerts user if any body movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear alerting the user to consult with a medical professional
- Enhanced Intellisense
- Soft Cuff (Medium to Large) 22-42cm
- Heart Sure APP Compatible
- Power Source
4 x AA Batteries included. Optional extra: AC adaptor (available in Accessories category)
*For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards