Nutra Life Royal Jelly High Strength 220 Capsule
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 99 and get 20% off
Royal jelly is a natural, nutrient-rich food provided to young bees and the Queen Bee of the hive and includes vitamins, proteins, lipids, amino acids, and minerals. It has a long history of use as a tonic to help maintain general wellbeing. Royal jelly may assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system. 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) is a fatty acid component of Royal Jelly.
Taken regularly, Nutra-Life Royal Jelly High Strength (Aust L 214711) may help:
- Support the body’s normal immune response
- In the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Support cardiovascular health
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each 1200mg fill capsule provides
Royal jelly 720mg
Equiv. 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) 14.4mg
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards