Nutra Life Royal Jelly High Strength 220 Capsule
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 12 - 99 and get 20% off
Royal jelly is a natural, nutrient-rich food provided to young bees and the Queen Bee of the hive and includes vitamins, proteins, lipids, amino acids, and minerals. It has a long history of use as a tonic to help maintain general wellbeing. Royal jelly may assist in the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system. 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) is a fatty acid component of Royal Jelly.
Taken regularly, Nutra-Life Royal Jelly High Strength (Aust L 214711) may help:
- Support the body’s normal immune response
- In the maintenance of general wellbeing
- Support cardiovascular health
Recommended Adult Dosage: Take 1-2 capsules daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each 1200mg fill capsule provides
Royal jelly 720mg
Equiv. 10-Hydroxy-2-decenoic acid (10-HDA) 14.4mg
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, corn, artificial colours, artificial flavours or artificial sweeteners.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards