Nosefrida Nasal Aspirator
With NoseFrida you can help your child breathe, feed and sleep better.
How to use NoseFrida:
Place the tip of the red mouthpiece between your lips. Take the blue tube and place it against the base of the child’s nostril and apply the suction necessary to remove the nasal mucus. Apply again if not satisfied. If mucus is thick, first insert some saline solution into the nostril: position the saline applicator tip just below baby‘s nostril and gently spray the required dose into each nostril to assist in reducing the thickness of mucus prior to using NoseFrida.
Clean NoseFrida and replace the filter after each use. Wash the large tube and mouthpiece with soap and water. Clean the thin tube with a few drops of rubbing alcohol. Reassemble the dried NoseFrida by firmly snapping blue parts together and attach the thin tube to the blue filter holder. Attach the mouthpiece to the thin tube and make sure that the mouthpiece is inserted all the way to the stopper. Please note: the filter is a single use filter. A new filter should be replaced after cleaning of the device.
- NoseFrida should only be used to clean children´s and babies´ noses of mucus
- Not intended for ear and throat use
- Before applying suction take caution to avoid accidental inhalation or swallowing of the red mouthpiece
- Do not blow air into NoseFrida´s mouthpiece while the aspirator is placed at the baby´s nostril
- This product is not a toy! Keep all the parts out of reach of babies and children
- NoseFrida should under no circumstances be attached to a mechanical aspirator or other types of aspirators and to any type of machine
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.