Naturobest Prenatal Trimester One 60 Capsules (AUST L 303448)
Trimester one is a crucial time to promote health and wellness, however that can be difficult when up to 85% of women suffer from morning sickness. With Prenatal Trimester One, you can rest assured some of your unique nutrient needs are covered as well as being specially formulated in a way that reduces the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy (morning sickness).
Does not contain iron. Iron supplementation in the first trimester may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness. Seek advice from your health professional if you are iron deficient.
Prenatal Trimester One contains well-researched ingredients and is specially formulated for the first trimester of pregnancy. Every ingredient has been carefully chosen for its exceptional quality to support a healthy pregnancy and foetal growth and development.
For best results, take 2 capsules daily with food and keep taking until nausea resolves (usually around week 14-16) and continue with Prenatal Trimester 2 & 3 Plus Breastfeeding.
- Contains 75mg of vitamin B6 in a daily dose which has been shown in randomised controlled trials to reduce the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy. [3, 5-11]
- Does not contain iron. Iron may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness in some women [1, 2] and routine iron supplementation may not be recommended at all stages of pregnancy . Always seek advice from your health professional.
- Iodine to help support healthy brain and cognitive development of the baby and healthy thyroid function in the mother [12-14]
- High quality activated B vitamins such as riboflavin-sodium-phosphate, the activated form of B2, 25mg of pyridoxal-5′-phosphate, the activated form of B6 and 500mcg of Quatrefolic® (5-MTHF), a bioavailable, active form of folate.
- Provides vitamins and minerals which support normal, healthy foetal growth and development.
- Supplementation with vitamin B12 can support energy levels due to inadequate intake.
- Assists glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
- Supports immune system and skin health.
- Antioxidant. Reduces free radicals formed in the body.
- Copper free formulation! Copper levels rise naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary. Seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
NO added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate or stearic acid. The only excipients it contains is calcium hydrogen phosphate and cellulose microcrystalline. This product is free from animal products and is non-GMO in a vegan capsule.
Take one capsule twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Daily dose (2 capsules) contains:
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate (active vitamin B6)||39.18mg|
|equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1)||5mg|
|equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
|equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||25mg|
|Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®)||880mcg|
|equivalent levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF (active folate)||500mcg|
|Hydroxocobalamin (vitamin B12)||500mcg|
|Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate||89.18mg|
|equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||80mg|
|Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 500iu)||12.5mcg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate (di-glycinate)||567.38mg|
|Manganese amino acid chelate||40mg|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||34.26mg|
|Alpha lipoic acid||100mg|
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||20mg|
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This product contains pyridoxine which may be harmful if taken in large amounts for a long time. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional. If you are iron deficient seek advice from your healthcare professional.
Store below 25 degrees Celsius in a cool, dry place. Use only if cap seal is unbroken.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.