Naturobest Prenatal Trimester One 60 Capsules (AUST L 310148)
Trimester one is a crucial time to promote health and wellness, however that can be difficult when up to 85% of women suffer from morning sickness. With Prenatal Trimester One, you can rest assured some of your unique nutrient needs are covered as well as being specially formulated in a way that reduces the frequency and severity of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy (morning sickness).
Clinically formulated by an experienced fertility naturopath. Every ingredient has been carefully chosen for its exceptional quality and designed specifically for the first trimester to reduce morning sickness.
• Chewable tablet for better tolerability, reducing the gag reflex which may cause vomiting when swallowing capsules.
• Contains 500mcg of the active form of folate, 5-MTHF as Quatrefolic ®, for those women with certain genetic polymorphisms that affect methylation of folic acid.
• Provides B vitamins in their metabolically active forms to support healthy methylation, DNA and RNA synthesis and homocysteine metabolism.
• Does not contain iron. Iron supplementation in the first trimester may aggravate the symptoms of morning sickness.
• Does not contain high levels of iodine. The pregnancy hormone hcg naturally stimulates the thyroid during the first trimester and this may increase the severity of nausea and vomiting in early pregnancy.
• Does not contain the fat soluble vitamins A, K and betacarotene. These vitamins are easily obtained from the diet and may be toxic in excess. Vitamin K has poor placental transfer to the baby.
• Now with higher levels of vitamins B5 and C and magnesium!
• Copper-free formulation! Copper rises naturally during pregnancy and supplementation may be unnecessary.
• Sweetened with thaumatin, only natural flavours used and no magnesium stearate. Indications
• Provides 75mg of vitamin B6 which has been shown in clinical trials to reduce morning sickness.
• Helps to reduce homocysteine levels.
• Supports a healthy pregnancy and foetal growth and development.
• Antioxidant. Reduces free radicals formed in the body.
• Supports healthy thyroid function.
• Supports energy levels.
• Assists glucose and carbohydrate metabolism.
• Supports immune system and skin health.
Chew one tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Contains pyridoxine; stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. This information is for healthcare professionals only.
Each tablet contains (daily dose 2 tablets) Thiamine nitrate equiv. thiamine, vitamin B1 3.08mg 2.5mg Riboflavin, vitamin B2 2.5mg Nicotinamide, vitamin B3 10mg Calcium pantothenate equiv. pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 16.38mg 15mg Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate equiv. pyridoxine, active vitamin B6 19.59mg 12.5mg Pyridoxine hydrochloride equiv. pyridoxine, vitamin B6 30.39mg 25mg Quatrefolic ® Levomefolate glucosamine equiv. levomefolic acid, 5-MTHF, active folate 440mcg 250mcg Hydroxocobalamin, natural vitamin B12 250mcg Choline bitartrate 25mg Inositol 25mg Biotin 200mcg Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate equiv. ascorbic acid equiv. magnesium 55.74mg 50mg 3.46mg Colecalciferol equiv. vitamin D3 6.25mcg 250iu Tocopherols concentrate - mixed (low alpha type) equiv. mixed tocopherols 16.67mg 5mg Chromium picolinate equiv.chromium 201.10mcg 25mcg Potassium iodide equiv. iodine 98.1mcg 75mcg Magnesium citrate equiv. magnesium 309.41mg 50mg Manganese amino acid chelate equiv. manganese 20mg 2mg Molybdenum trioxide equiv. molybdenum 37.5mcg 25mcg Selenomethionine equiv. selenium 62.1mcg 25mcg Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc 17.13mg 5.5mg Colloidal anydrous silica 7.5mg
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.