Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg. AUST L 285404
The average healthy adult has around 3mm of cartilage, to cushion the joints in the knee but a lifetime of use can take its toll on cartilage. A reduction in cartilage may lead to pain and reduced joint mobility.
Naturally occurring in the body, glucosamine is one of the key building blocks of cartilage and synovial fluid which plays a role in maintaining elasticity, strength and lubrication of cartilage in joints. It’s involved in normal structure & function of joints and in the maintenance of cartilage health.
A high strength 1-a-day formulation for joint support
Contains the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine at the daily dose clinically trialled
Involved in the maintenance of healthy joint cartilage
May assist with some symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis
Relief of pain
Improve joint mobility
All active ingredients
Glucosamine Sulfate sodium chloride(1.88g) 1880mg
Equivalent Glucosamine Sulfate (1.5g) 1500mg
Take 1 tablet daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colours or flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives or dairy products.
Derived from seafood including shellfish. The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains 151mg of sodium.
Warning: Large tablet size
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards