GOOD FOR YOU:
Fuel mental and physical performance
Help you get into and stay in ketosis
Supports fat burning
GOOD TO KNOW:
Coconut derived medium chain triglycerides are easily absorbed and converted in the liver to ketones which help fuel the brain and body for mental and physical performance. Ketones allow the body to produce energy from good fats rather than from sugar and carbohydrates. Our MCTs are derived from organic coconut oil in the Philippines and come from sustainable farms. Free of palm oil.
For everyday use. Can be taken straight, added to hot drinks, smoothies and salad dressings. For best results to be taken as part of a low carbohydrate diet. Flavour Free.
Serving suggestion: Start with 1 teaspoon per day. After one week slowly increase dosage to 1-2 tablespoons daily.
WHAT'S IN IT:
100% medium chain triglycerides from coconut oil C8(60%) and C10(40%).
WHO IS IT GOOD FOR:
Melrose Original MCT is for anyone who wants to fuel their mental and physical performance and is the best option for everyday use or anytime when extra energy is needed. Designed to support general health and performance, Melrose Original MCT is great for those who are following a ketogenic diet.
Suitable for Vegans, GM Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards