Eco Kalm Natural Therapies
The clinic is run by Peta Gausel, a qualified and ATMS accredited Remedial Massage Therapist offering a variety of treatments, including:
- Traditional Swedish Massage (Relaxation)
- Deep Tissue/Sports Massage
- Myofascial Release Massage
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- Pregnancy Massage (Certificate of Pregnancy Massage Australia)
Massage has been found to improve circulation and lymph function, reduce body aches and pains, relieve emotional tension and renew energy levels. It is also beneficial in injury management and rehabilitation, through the altering of structural and muscle restrictions.
Appointments are available on Tuesday and Saturday from 8:30am to 1:15pm.
Download the Eco Kalm flyer with more information:
You can phone the pharmacy (07 3355 3052) to make an appointment on: