The patent pending M+D Crutches cradle the user’s elbows and evenly distribute their weight throughout the forearms; removing pressure that other crutches place on the armpits, wrists and hands.
- A hinged arm cradle that can be unlocked to provide an enhanced range of motion enabling the user to reach for things without having to remove the crutch
- Hand grips that rotate out of the way, allowing the user to walk Hands Free
- Flexible armbands that conform to each user’s arm, providing support while allowing the user to easily get in and out of the crutches
- Feet that conform to the ground providing shock absorption with each step
- Antimicrobial arm pad
The M+D Crutches are adjustable in both arm length and height. Suitable for users 4’11” to 6’8″
M+D Crutch is a revolutionizing mobility aid that will forever change the way we use and see crutches! It provides a painfree experience allowing you to lead the life you want to live. www.mobilitydesigned.com
Mobility Desig...M+D Crutch is a revolutionizing mobility aid that will forever...
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards
Posted by H.Michael on 7th Apr 2018
I am a 71 yr old semi-retired orthopedic surgeon status post 7/29/2009 L1-S1 decompression and instrumented fusion. at L5-S1 decided to do posterior fusion only, to avoid a high stress riser ( an area of breaking tensionY WIFE ,That disc ruptured 41/2 years later- walked with cane, then 5 foot stick and fell- choices- wheelchair (boo,hiss), walker, too much pain and hassle. My wife found these, ordered thru PRIME, got them in 2 dysand it is great !!They should be tried out at different heights till you are comfortable-they give an incredible feeling of stability and control. Customer service is superb, helpful; and friendly