Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron 180 Tablets AUST L 94753
Herbs of Gold Super Calcium Plus with Boron is a high-strength calcium supplement with cofactors, including vitamin D and boron, formulated to strengthen bone and tissue during growth and in older adults.
- Strengthens bones
- Two forms of calcium
- Plus vitamin D & cofactors
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains calcium. Calcium is important for healthy bones and may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Adequate dietary calcium during youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone. Women's calcium requirements increase after menopause.
- Calcium is an important mineral for the formation of healthy bones and teeth, regular heart beat and the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Magnesium enhances calcium absorption and deposition.
- Boron is a trace mineral involved in the efficient absorption of calcium in the body.
- Super Calcium Plus with Boron contains zinc as an increased calcium intake can affect the metabolism of zinc.
- Vitamin D3 assists in the regulation of calcium balance.
Calcium (as citrate) 237.3mg
Calcium (from hydroxyapatite) 39mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 276.3mg
Magnesium (as oxide) 125mg
Boron (as Borax) 1mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1.5mg
Zinc (as gluconate) 300mcg
equiv. vit. D3 100IU
Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 2.5mcg
Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) herb extract equiv. to dry 50mg
*Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.*
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.