Glucerna Triple Care Powder is a milkshake-style drink formulated especially for the nutritional needs of people with diabetes or with impaired glucose tolerance.
Its enhanced slow-release carbohydrate system helps manage glucose response, and its fat blend that includes monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and omega-3 fatty acids, supporting vascular health and circulation in people with type 2 diabetes.
Glucerna Triple Care, when used as part of a diabetes management plan, can support weight management as it is fortified with chromium picolinate, a highly bioavailable form of chromium which supports carbohydrate metabolism.
Glucerna Triple Care is recommended as a calorie replacement for a meal, partial meal, or snack used in conjunction with a diabetes management plan. Glucerna Triple Care is a convenient, appropriate, and healthy alternative to skipped meals or unhealthy meals and snacks that have high caloric levels and low density of nutrients.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards