Glucerna Triple Care Powder is a milkshake-style drink formulated especially for the nutritional needs of people with diabetes or with impaired glucose tolerance.
Its enhanced slow-release carbohydrate system helps manage glucose response, and its fat blend that includes monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA) and omega-3 fatty acids, supporting vascular health and circulation in people with type 2 diabetes.
Glucerna Triple Care, when used as part of a diabetes management plan, can support weight management as it is fortified with chromium picolinate, a highly bioavailable form of chromium which supports carbohydrate metabolism.
Glucerna Triple Care is recommended as a calorie replacement for a meal, partial meal, or snack used in conjunction with a diabetes management plan. Glucerna Triple Care is a convenient, appropriate, and healthy alternative to skipped meals or unhealthy meals and snacks that have high caloric levels and low density of nutrients.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards