Femular is for the treatment of menopause symptoms including hot flushes, irritability, and headaches. AUST L 232091
Are you suffering from menopausal symptoms such as:
- hot flushes and night sweats?
- feeling irritable or anxious?
- experiencing joint pain or headaches?
If these symptoms sound painfully familiar, then Femular may be right for you.
Femular is a natural medicine shown to relieve menopause symptoms, including hot flushes, night sweats, insomnia, fatigue, irritability, and mild anxiety. Its simple once-a-day dosing makes it easy to take, and it is well tolerated with no known drug interactions.
If you are experiencing moderate to severe menopause symptoms, extra strength Femular Forte may be suitable for you.
Recommended dosage and directions:
Once daily at first sign of menopausal symptoms.
For mild symptoms, take Femular 1 tablet daily
For moderate to severe symptoms, take Femular Forte 1 tablet daily or 2 tablets of Femular daily
Femular is well tolerated. In very rare cases, Black cohosh has been associated with liver failure*; however, Femular extract Ze 450 has been studied and recommended worldwide for over 10 years, used in over 1 million women and found to be well tolerated.
Each tablet contains extract equivalent to dry: Actaea racemosa rhizome and root 84.5mg
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards