Introducing Flexofytol – the new high-efficacy curcumin supplement, which has been derived from turmeric: nature’s wonder medicine. Now available in Australia and New Zealand.
If you’re suffering from joint pain and stiffness, and are looking for relief – find out more about the natural anti-inflammatory that everyone is talking about.
- May Improve joint health
- May improve flexibility
- May limit the ageing of cartilage
- May improve general well being
- Highly Bioavailable
- Multiple clinical studies
Initially - Over 12 years: Take 2 capsules in the morning and evening for 1 month.
After 1 Month - Over 23 years: Take 2 capsules in the morning.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional
Each capsule contains Bio Optimized Extract of Curcuma Longa standardised to 52.5 mg of Curcumin
Several studies and clinical trials have proved the efficacy of bio-optimised curcumin, and Flexofytol specifically. Some highlights include…
Flexofytol, a unique formula with high bioavailability than most other turmeric products on the Australian market. This means that the effective ingredients are efficiently absorbed into the bloodstream: 1x capsule of Flexofytol is equivalent to 57g of native curcumin. 1
Effects of Flexofytol on chronic pain 2
Three month clinical study:
1077 patients with osteoarthritis of the knee
2×2 capsules of Flexofytol per day over 3 months
- At the start of the study, 99% of patients were using nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). After 3 months only 9% were still on NSAIDs.
- Less than 1% of patients noted any side-effects
- Reduction in pain caused by osteoarthritis of knee: -48%
- 94% of study patients opted to continue using Flexofytol.
Evaluation of efficacy of Flexofytol on pain & mobility 3
Six month retrospective observational clinical study:
820 patients with arthritis in various locations – knee, back, hip, neck, hand
2×2 capsules of Flexofytol per day over 6 months
- 54% decrease in pain reported
- Mobility increased by 37%
- 53% decrease in use of original medication (painkillers & NSAIDs)
- Very well tolerated treatment, with only 1.1% reporting side-effects
- 98% reported greater satisfaction with Flexofytol than with previous treatments
Antioxidant properties of curcumin 4
Curcumin has been shown to have antioxidant activity and may help treat the pain associated with mild osteoarthritis.
1: Clinical Pharmacokinetic Study on 24 patients. ATC Liège.
2: Observational clinical study, 1077 patients suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee. Henrotin, December 2011.
3: Appelboom T, Maes N, Albert A. A New Curcuma Extract (Flexofytol®) in Osteoarthritis: Results from a Belgian Real-Life Experience. The Open Rheumatology Journal, 2014, 8, 77-81.
4: Menon VP, Sudheer AR. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of curcumin. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2007; 595:105-25.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Need more time
Good product, much cheaper than getting it from Europe. Does take time to get to the US
Saw this on the news... and it has been awesome for my osteoarthritis.