Ethical Nutrients Hi-Strength Natural Vitamin E 30 Capsules. All Eight Forms of Vitamin E for Superior Health Benefits
Hi-Strength Natural Vitamin E contains all eight forms of vitamin E, including four tocopherols (alpha,beta, gamma and delta) and four tocotrienols (alpha, beta, gamma and delta) to help:
- Support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Support healthy capillaries.
- Protect healthy body cells from free radical oxidative damage.
Each capsule contains:Tocopherols concentrate – mixed (low alpha type)450 mgTocotrienols complex – palm*70 mg
Adults and children over 12years: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
No added artificial flavouring, colouring or preservatives. Free from gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose, corn, cereals, eggs, nuts, starches, yeast and salt.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Do not use if caps and/or bottle seals are missing or broken.
*Sustainably sourced palm. Palm is a superior source of vitamin E as it naturally contains a higher concentration of tocotrienols and tocopherols, and has more research on its health benefits than other sources.
Store below 30°C.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards