3 in 1 formaulation enables the patient to use one product for skin cleansing, as an additive to the bath and for moisturising. Epaderm was formualted by Dermatologists, it is an effective film barrier and is long lasting
Should be applied to the skin as often as required.
3-in-1 ointment can be used directly on the skin, in the bath or as a skin cleanser
Ideal for very dry and cracked skin
Contains no fragrances or colourings making it kinder to already sensitive and delicate skin
Ideal for use in wet or dry wrapping with Tubifast® Garments
Epaderm Ointment is a highly effective emollient developed specifically by Dermatologists and prescribed by GP’s to manage all dry skin conditions.
The unique Epaderm formula offers three aspects of complete emollient therapy in one for the management of eczema, psoriaisis and dry skin conditions. It can be used on the skin, as a bath additive or as a skin cleanser.
Epaderm Ointment creates a barrier which aids moisture retention within the skin as well as helping to soothe the skin and reduce the itch. Epaderm Ointment contains only 3 ingredients, and is free from steroids, SLS, fragrances and colourings making it kinder to already sensitive skin.
Ointments, like Epaderm, are the most effective emollient. However, they can feel greasy and may not be cosmetically acceptable all of the time. They are highly effective on very dry or cracked skin when used at night for long-term moisturisation.
Epaderm Ointment is suitable for all ages, including babies.
Instructions for use of Epaderm:
Using Epaderm Ointment as an emollient
Directions: apply Epaderm Ointment directly on the skin in the direction of the hair growth. This will reduce the risk of blocking hair follicles.
Epaderm Ointment as a skin cleanser
Directions: scoop a small amount from the tub, lather under warm water and then use as a normal soap.
Epaderm Ointment as a bath additive
Directions: take 4g from the tub. Melt this in a tumbler of hot water, ensuring it has cooled sufficiently before adding to the bath. Do not apply hot water directly to the skin.
- Cetomacrogol Emulsifying Wax BP. (contains Cetostearyl Alcohol and Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether 22)
- Yellow Soft Paraffin BP.
- Liquid Paraffin Ph. Eur.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards