ELI Spoon enables independent eating for people with hand coordination difficulties such as Cerebral Palsy, Essential tremors or Parkinson’s disease. ELI Spoon has no electric part. You don't need to charge it. You can wash it and bring it easily wherever you go.
- The system is mechanical using counterweight to balance the spoon.
- There are no electrical components so the spoon does not need batteries.
Who is it for?
ELISpoon enables independent eating for people with limited hand and arm mobility such as Cerebral Palsy (CP), Spinal Cord Injury, Post-stroke deficits, or Huntington's disease (HD)
How does it work?
Counter weights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level regardless of how your hand or arm twists, bends, or moves, preventing food spillage.
How is ELISpoon different from regular spoons?
- ELISpoon is easy to use.
- Whatever movement of the wrist is performed, the bowl of the spoon remains horizontal and keeps the food in place.
- The material used is lightweight and strong. A key characteristic is the spoon’s affordability.
- There are no electrical components or batteries, making it carry anywhere and to clean.
- ELISpoon is a product designed and built to ease the life of the users and their love.
What is the benefit of using ELISpoon?
- Using ELISpoon, the individual gains self confidence and recovers a sense of control.
- Everyone should enjoy and share moments of conviviality at the dining table, which in essence brings people together and blurs differences.
Elispoon - www...
Elispoon used ...
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards