ELI Spoon enables independent eating for people with hand coordination difficulties such as Cerebral Palsy, Essential tremors or Parkinson’s disease. ELI Spoon has no electric part. You don't need to charge it. You can wash it and bring it easily wherever you go.
- The system is mechanical using counterweight to balance the spoon.
- There are no electrical components so the spoon does not need batteries.
Who is it for?
ELISpoon enables independent eating for people with limited hand and arm mobility such as Cerebral Palsy (CP), Spinal Cord Injury, Post-stroke deficits, or Huntington's disease (HD)
How does it work?
Counter weights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level regardless of how your hand or arm twists, bends, or moves, preventing food spillage.
How is ELISpoon different from regular spoons?
- ELISpoon is easy to use.
- Whatever movement of the wrist is performed, the bowl of the spoon remains horizontal and keeps the food in place.
- The material used is lightweight and strong. A key characteristic is the spoon’s affordability.
- There are no electrical components or batteries, making it carry anywhere and to clean.
- ELISpoon is a product designed and built to ease the life of the users and their love.
What is the benefit of using ELISpoon?
- Using ELISpoon, the individual gains self confidence and recovers a sense of control.
- Everyone should enjoy and share moments of conviviality at the dining table, which in essence brings people together and blurs differences.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.