Elastoplast Antibacterial Sensitive Dressings XL 6cm x 7cm 5 Pack
- Sterile and sealed wound protection
- Skin and allergy friendly
- Soft and breathe material
Elastoplast Antibacterial Sensitive Plasters are skin-friendly plasters that protect against a broad spectrum of bacteria. Made from soft and flexible material.
The secure adhesive fabric creates a firm seal all around the wound, while remaining painless to remove. The soft wound pad provides cushioning and prevents infection with antiseptic silver. Available in two sizes that are suitable for covering larger wounds, particularly after minor surgery.
Protect allergy-prone and sensitive skin with Elastoplast Antibacterial Sensitive Plaster. If suffering from a skin condition or allergies, always check with a medical professional before using any Elastoplast Antibacterial Sensitive Plaster.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
How to use:
1. Clean the wound and gently wipe away any foreign objects such as dirt or grit.
2. Dry the skin around the cut or graze very carefully.
3. Apply plaster without stretching it, to avoid creases.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.