Difflam Probiotics First Sign Defence 10 Lozenges. Aust L 311790
Use at the first signs of a sore throat to help support immunity and fight winter illness
• Helps reduce the occurrence of tonsillitis symptoms including sore throats
• Restores good bacteria in the mouth and throat.
Each lozenge contains: Streptococcus salivarius K12 500 million CFU
Directions: Suck lozenge slowly after brushing teeth. Do not chew or swallow whole. Avoid eating or drinking for 30 minutes after taking. To support immunity at the first signs of a sore throat - one lozenge, 2 times per day
- Not recommended for use in children under 3 years
- If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent consult your medical practitioner
- Lactitol is derived from cow’s milk and contains lactose.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.