Christina Stephens Cropped Seated Jacket
Tired of jackets that bunch in your lap when you’re sitting and ride up your back when you sit forward? This striking, feminine, and effortless cropped jacket is the standout piece you need to add to your wardrobe to throw on as a perfect addition of any outfit
- Ideal for women in wheelchairs, but just as chic standing
- Longer arms for seated resting
- Uses stunning remnant stretch fabric (#win for the environment)
- No buttons or zips
- Multiple panels to show off your figure
- Puff sleeve oozes femininity
- Looks as good as it feels!
- Fabric has slight stretch for flexibility
Perfect for dressing up with a Christina Stephens A-Line Skirt or leggings for more casual affairs, or pair it with the Christina Stephens Stretch Seated Pants for something very chic.
Colours and Fabrics:
Colour and Composition: Brick red cotton spandex and black cotton dandelion lining. This jacket feels like a drill stretch cotton - smart and structured.
Colour and Composition: Citrus green cotton velveteen spandex and brown cotton dandelion lining. This jacket feels like soft, stretch cotton - a bit more relaxed
Cropped front length- won’t bunch at the waist when seated
- Longer back length- won’t pull up when seated
- Longer arm length for seated resting
- Classic mandarin neckline
- No buttons, zips or hard trims
- Multiple panels to enhance your body shape
- Lined using cute remnant fabric
- Easy to put on and remove
- Designed & made in Australia
- Made using remnant fabrics (fabrics diverted from landfill) and part of a *limited run*
We recommend dry cleaning to maintain shape where possible. However this garment can be washed in a cool gentle wash cycle. To better care for your beautiful piece and the environment, please avoid tumble drying. Use a cool iron.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.