Centrum Advance 30 Tablets. Aust L 193683
A balanced diet is important for our body to function at its best every day. Centrum Advance contains essential vitamins to help fill nutritional gaps if dietary intake is inadequate , supporting multiple health benefits. They are designed for both men and women in the family and are suitable for sharing.
- Energy: With B vitamins and folic acid to support energy
- Healthy Skin: With vitamin A, vitamin C and biotin to maintain healthy skin.
- Immunity: With antioxidants such as vitamins A, C & E, betacarotene, selenium, and zinc to support immune system function.
- Muscle Health: Contains vitamin D to support muscle health.
Adults: Take one tablet daily with water. Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
When taken in excess of 3,000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
Talk to your health professional before use if you are breastfeeding.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Contains sulfites, colourings and tabletting aids.
- Retinol acetate (vitamin A) 300 micrograms R.E #
- Betacarotene 1.8 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3) 15 micrograms
- Lutein 500 micrograms
- Lycopene600 micrograms
- Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 25 micrograms
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5)10.8 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 2.18 mg
- Nicotinamide 15 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 3.2 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 22 micrograms
- Biotin (vitamin H) 45 micrograms
- Folic acid 400 micrograms
- dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) 50 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 90 mg
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate 135.3 mg and calcium hydrogen phosphate 64.7 mg)200 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) 50 mg
- Iron (as ferrous fumarate) 5 mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide) 7.5 mg
- Manganese (as manganese sulfate monohydrate) 3.5 mg
- Chromium (as chromic chloride hexahydrate) 35 micrograms
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) 55 micrograms
- Copper (as cupric sulfate) 500 micrograms
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150 micrograms
- Phosphorus (as calcium hydrogen phosphate) 50 mg
- Potassium (as potassium sulfate) 80 mg
- #R.E = Retinol equivalents.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.