Caruso's Zinc is a high strength one-a-day zinc supplement which can help to support the immune system, the reproductive system and skin health.
Why use Caruso’s Zinc?
Zinc is beneficial for skin health as it plays a role in wound healing and assists with the symptoms of acne. Zinc also helps to support male reproductive health by being involved in the synthesis of testosterone and the maintenance of healthy sperm production and motility. It is also involved in a healthy immune system response and general immunity.
Caruso’s Zinc health indications:
- Suppport immune system health
- Enhance immune system defence
- Improve healing of minor wounds, cuts and abrasions
- Relief from the symptoms of acne, pimples and minor skin eruptions
- Support healthy reproductive system and sperm health
- Reduce free radical damage to the body cells
- Help to prevent a dietary zinc deficiency
Each tablet contains:
|Zinc citrate dihydrate||93.46mg|
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet a day with food or advised by your health professional.
Small, round shaped, white tablet
Warnings and Contraindications:
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Not recommended for use while pregnant and/or breastfeeding
- Zinc may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time
- Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication
Fequently asked questions:
Q. Can I take Caruso’s Zinc if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
A. Zinc is generally considered safe during pregnancy, however due to the higher dose of this product, we recommend you seek the advice of your health professional before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Zinc?
A. Caruso’s Zinc is not suitable for use by children under the age of 16 years. For further advice, please consult your health professional.
Q. Can Caruso’s Zinc be taken with other medication?
A. Caruso’s Zinc is suitable to be used alongside other medications, however, please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso's Zinc for?
A. Zinc may be dangerous if taken in high doses for long periods of time. If you are planning on using this product for a long period of time, please use in consultation with your health practitioner on a regular basis.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.