Caruso's Vitamin K2 (AUSTL225219) is necessary for the activation of a protein called osteocalcin. This protein is used in the mineralisation of bone, a process by which calcium and other minerals are added to the intercellular matrix of the bone.
- Each capsule contains: Menaquinone 7 (MK-7) 90mcg
- Adults and children over 12 years take 1 capsule a day with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
- Not suitable for children under the age of 12.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, wheat, yeast, salt, gluten or preservatives.
- Consult your Healthcare professional before use with anti-platelet and anti-coagulant medication.
- Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medication.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.