Caruso's Milk Thistle | 60 Tablets | AUST L 286552
Caruso’s Milk Thistle combines herbal extracts from Milk Thistle and Globe Artichoke to support healthy liver functioning, including natural liver detoxification processes. Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine, Milk Thistle has been used as a liver tonic while Globe Artichoke as a bitter tonic.
Why Use Caruso's Milk Thistle?
Caruso’s Milk Thistle has been developed to assist with the maintenance of liver health, assists the body's natural channels of elimination and also supports healthy digestion.
Milk Thistle is an antioxidant which has effects in supporting natural liver cleansing and traditional uses in Western Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic and to assist with healthy liver regeneration. Globe Artichoke supports bile production, secretion and flow which assists in the emulsification and digestion of dietary fats, can help to relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and traditionally in Western Herbal Medicine, to reduce the occurrence in symptoms of dyspepsia and indigestion.
Caruso's Milk Thistle Has Been Formulated To:
Maintain & support:
- Healthy liver & digestive function
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve bloating & flatulence
Each tablet contains:
Silybum marianum (St Mary’s Thistle) ext.dry conc……………500mg
From min dry fruit………35g (35,000mg)
Std to Flavanolignans calculated as Silybin……..400mg
Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) ext.dry conc………..…120mg
From min fresh leaf 6g (6000mg)
Std to Caffeoylquinic Acids calculated as Cynarin………….6mg
Free from added: Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artificial colours, and artificial flavours.
Directions for use
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your health professional.
• Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
• If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes of medically diagnosed IBS become more frequent, talk to your health professional.
• Not recommended for use by pregnant or lactating women
• If you are taking any medications or have any existing health conditions, always talk to your health professional before use
• Not recommended for use with gall bladder obstruction or in the presence of gallstones
• Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.