Caruso's Natural Health Libido Two A Day 20 Tablets. AUSTL311011
Caruso’s Libido is a herbal preparation for men which has been developed to support healthy libido and maintain sexual function. Caruso’s Libido also helps enhance physical performance and endurance whilst increasing muscle stamina to help promote muscle mass. Caruso’s Libido also helps support the stress response by helping the body to cope with environmental stressors.
Caruso’s Libido contains an extract of fenugreek called Testofen®, which helps to maintain healthy testosterone levels in males and, in combination with zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6, also supports libido and sexual function as well as improving exercise performance and muscle mass.
Caruso’s Libido has been formulated to:
• Support a healthy male libido
• Support healthy male sexual function
• Promote energy and stamina
• Support healthy male testosterone levels
• Support a healthy stress response
Customers who would use Caruso's Libido:
• Men who would like to support a healthy libido
• Men who are feeling run down and stressed
• Men wanting to support the health of their reproductive system
• Men wanting to promote muscle mass and strength
• Testofen® is a Fenugreek extract standardised for the active constituents, Fenusides
• Testofen® contains 50% Fenusides and supports natural testosterone production, healthy male libido and sexual function
• In traditional Chinese Medicine, Korean ginseng was used as an aphrodisiac to promote a healthy libido
• Helps the body adapt in stresssful situations and supports healthy stress recovery
• Traditionally used in Chinese Medicine as an adaptogen, Korean ginseng assists with the body’s stress response
Zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 combination
• Supplementation with a combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 may help support healthy testosterone levels in men
Q. Can women use Caruso’s Libido?
A. Caruso’s Libido is a product that has been formulated with men in mind. We do not recommend that women use Caruso’s Libido.
Q. Can Caruso’s Libido be taken with other medications?
A. Please consult your healthcare professional before taking Caruso’s Libido if you are taking oral hypoglycaemic medication, insulin, warfarin or antihypertensive medication. Please take any complementary medicine at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medication.
Q. Can children take Caruso’s Libido?
A. Caruso’s Libido is not suitable for children under the age of 18 years. For further advice, please see your healthcare professional.
Q. How long can I stay on Caruso’s Libido for?
A. Caruso’s Libido can be taken for as long as is needed, provided your healthcare professional has been advised regarding any other pharmaceutical medications that you may be taking. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare professional.
Active ingredients.Each tablet contains:Herbal extracts equiv. to:
Trigonella foenum graecum (Fenugreek Testofen®) seed……….........................9.9g
Panax ginseng (Panax) root .......…….....35g
Equiv. to Ginsenosides 10.8mg
Urtica dioica (Stinging Nettle) root ……..1g
Avena sativa (Oats) herb ………………....1g
Magnesium Aspartate Dihydrate …..225mg
Equiv. to Magnesium elemental 16.88mg
Zinc Amino Acid Chelate ....………….75mg
Equiv. to Zinc elemental 15mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vit. B6) ........6mg
Equiv. to Pyridoxine 4.94mg
Adults take 1 tablet 2 times a day with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, wheat, yeast, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, and artificial flavours.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
This product contains Pyridoxine and Zinc which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for long periods of time.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Consult your healthcare professional before using if taking oral hypoglycaemic (blood sugar medication), or using insulin, warfarin (monitor INR levels) and blood pressure medication.
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.