Why use Caruso's Anxiety Aid (Aust L179951)?
Caruso's Anxiety Aid has been formulated to help ease the symptoms associated with mild anxiety, stress and nervous tension. The unique ingredient Cyracos™ is a potent extract of Melissa officinalis, commonly known as Lemon Balm. This extract has been clinically proven to help reduce the symptoms associated with mild anxiety and stress in as little as 15 days.
Caruso's Anxiety Aid has been formulated for:
- Mild anxiety
- Nervous tension
Who would use Caruso's Anxiety Aid?
- Men and women who suffer from mild anxiety or stress
- People who suffer from tension, agitation and restlessness
- People who feel mentally fatigued and suffer from nervous tension associated with stress
- People who feel emotionally distressed
Each tablet contains:
Magnolia officinalis (Magnolia)
Extract equiv. to stem bark 2.0g (2000mg)
Melissa officinalis (Cyracos™)
Extract equiv. to dry herb 1.95g (1950mg)
Passiflora incarnata (Passion Flower)
Extract equiv. to dry fruit 750mg
Equiv. Vitamin D 500IU
Adults take one tablet twice daily after main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Not suitable for children under the age of 18.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your Healthcare Professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Light green in colour with a cut line on one side.
Dairy, soy, lactose, yeast, wheat, salt, gluten & preservatives.
Caution: Anti-anxiety, anti-depressant and sedative medication. Seek the advice of your Healthcare Professional first.
Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day where possible. Public Holidays and or unavailbility may cause delays in shipping.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards