Caruso's Memory Recall (Aust L 191949) contains a blend of Ginkgo, Ginger, Bioflavonoids and specific vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for not just improving memory and cognitive function, but also for Tinnitus.
Why use Caruso's Memory Recall?
Caruso's Memory Recall contains a number of ingredients that promote healthy blood circulation to the brain, protecting capillaries and arteries to support brain function, while also supplying nutrients that aid memory and cognition.
Caruso's Memory Recall has been formulated for:
- Memory recall
- Mental alertness
- Learning capacity
Who would use Caruso's Memory Recall?
- Those who wish to improve their ability to recall information or sharpen their mental ability at school or university
- Those with a family history of memory impairment or who are already noticing signs of age-related memory impairment
- Work professionals wishing to boost their cognitive performance, memory and information recall
- Those suffering from Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- The elderly
Formulation (Each tablet contains):
- Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf extract dry 6g (6000mg), Standardised to Ginkgo Flavonglycosides 28.8mg, Standardised to Ginkgolides & Bilobalides 7.2mg
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) rhizome extract dry 1g (1000mg)
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 500mg
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 121.56mg, Equiv. to Pyridoxine 100mg
- Borax 26.46mg, Equiv. to Boron 3mg
- Zinc Oxide 18.67mg, Equiv. to Zinc 15mg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 1mg
- Folic Acid 250mcg
Adults: take 1 tablet a day with main meal or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
For more intensive use: take 1 tablet 2 times a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Children over the age of 12: take 1 tablet once a day with main meals or as advised by your Healthcare Professional.
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your Healthcare Professional.
This product contains Pyridoxine which is dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period of time.
Zinc may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for long periods of time.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Free from: Sugar, dairy, lactose, wheat, gluten, corn starch, yeast, soy, corn, animal products and preservatives.
- White in colour with a break bar on one side.
- L: 23.2 mm
- W: 10.5 mm
- Thickness: 7.4mm
- Caution when taking anti-platelet, anti-coagulant, blood sugar & anticonvulsant.
- Stop usage at least 1 week prior to surgery procedure.
Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.