Help boost your children’s immune defences with Caruso's Kids Probiotic Immune Booster 30 Tablets (Aust L189622).
Your kids face a lot of immune challenges. Whether it is sharing toys or equipment, touching everything, putting their hands in their mouth or poor hygiene habits, germs can spread. Whether they go to day-care or school, sometimes it can feel like kids pick up every bug going around. The good news is Frank Caruso and his team of passionate experts has developed a children’s probiotic formula to help give their immune system a boost to support them through these challenges.
Why use Caruso’s Kids Probiotic Immune Booster?
Caruso’s Kids Probiotic Immune Booster has been specially formulated to help support the immune system in children as well as relieve digestive problems and help the management of Eczema in children from 2 years of age.
Caruso’s Kids Probiotic Immune Booster has been formulated for:
- Immune support
- Eczema & dermatitis
- Allergy management
- Internal health: Digestive balance, wind, constipation and bloating
Who would use Caruso’s Kids Probiotic Immune Booster?
- Those who wish to support a child’s immune system
- Those with a family history of eczema
- Children who have taken a course of antibiotics
- Children who are constipated or experiencing tummy troubles
- Caesarean born children
- Bottle fed infants and children
- Children who go to day care
- Children who may be traveling with their parents overseas
- To boost the immune system in preparation for Winter
Great tasting chewable strawberry tablet
Each chewable Caruso’s Kids Probiotic Immune Booster tablet contains 5 billion, good, friendly bacteria. It’s a one a day, dairy and lactose free chewable tablet that kids love. Also, it’s fridge free so you don’t need to store it in the fridge.
Each tablet contains:
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis (BB12®) 5 Billion CFU
Children 2 years and over: chew 1 tablet daily or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, corn, yeast, lactose, soy, nuts, animal products and artificial sweeteners, preservatives and flavours.
Take at least two hours away from all other pharmaceutical medications.
Specifications: White to light beige round chewable tablet
Warnings and Contra-Indications:
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist contact your Healthcare Professional.
Always drink plenty of water.
If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children aged 2-3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards