Caruso's Children's Immune Health 60 Chewable Tablets
Caruso's Children's Immune Health is a chewable, buffered vitamin C with added bioflavonoids and vitamin D. Ideal for any child over the age of 2 years to help support a healthy immune system.
Caruso's Children's Immune Health is ideal for any child over the age of 2 years. To support healthy immune system function and support the immune system to fight illness. Caruso's Children's Immune Health may also assist healthy bone development and strength.
Caruso’s Children’s Immune Health Indications:
- Maintain healthy immune system function
- Support immune system to fight illness
- Helps to stimulate a healthy immune response
- Decrease symptoms of common cold such as relieve runny nose and cough
- Relieve symptoms of a head cold and reduce the severity and duration of the common cold
- Helps promote collagen formation and supports skin repair and wound healing
- Aid in bone, teeth and gum development
Each chewable tablet contains:
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||62.5mg|
|Equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||87.5mg|
|Equiv. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||100mg|
|Total Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||250mg|
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100IU)||25 micrograms|
- ANIMAL PRODUCTS
- ARTIFICIAL COLOURS
- ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS
- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER
Directions for use:
Children from 2 years: Chew 1 tablet daily on an empty stomach or as advised by your health professional
For cold & flu: Children from 6 years, chew 1 tablet four times daily or as advised by your health professional
Appearance: Light beige speckled round chewable tablet.
Flavour: Mixed fruits
- Always read the label. Follow the direction for use
- If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medicines
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains sulfites
- None known
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.