Caruso's Children's Eye Health 50 Chewable Soft Capsules. AUST L 344735
Caruso's Children's Eye Health is a high strength fish oil formula with added nutrients including vitamin A and Lutemax 2020®. In a delicious natural orange chewable capsule. Ideal for any growing child.
Caruso's Children's Eye Health is a high strength formula from sustainably sourced fish oils to support healthy eye development, healthy eye vision as well as help support brain and mental function. Formulated for any growing child for over the age of 2 years.
Caruso’s Children’s Eye Health Indications:
- Support healthy vision and eye development
- Support healthy eyesight and eye function
- Assist eye adaption to variations in light intensity
- Maintain brain development and cognitive function
- Support immune system health and general function
Active Ingredients. Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated Omega 3 Triglycerides - Fish Oil||434.8mg|
|Equiv. to EPA||43.5mg|
|Equiv. to DHA||200mg|
|Tagetes erecta (Marigold – Lutemax2020) ext. dry conc||11mg|
|From dry flowers||225mg|
|Equiv. to Lutein esters calculated as Lutein||2mg|
|Equiv. to Zeaxanthin||400 micrograms|
|Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A)||250 micrograms|
|Equiv. to Vitamin A||454.6IU|
|Equiv. to retinol equivalents||136.36 micrograms|
- ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS
- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER
Directions for use:
Children from 2 years: Chew one capsule daily with food or as advised by your health professional. Children may either chew the capsule before swallowing or you may pierce one capsule daily and empty contents on to a spoon.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Take 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains soya and sulphites
- Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine
- Contains fish oil. Not to be used by children with seafood allergies
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.