Caruso's Children's Brain Health 50 Chewable Soft Capsules. AUST L 345958. Orange flavour
Caruso's Children's Brain Health has been formulated as a great tasting chewable fish oil with DHA, iodine and phosphatidylserine. Ideal for any growing child to support brain and mental function.
Caruso's Children's Brain Health is a high strength omega-3 fish oil with concentrated DHA, iodine and phosphatidylserine. Ideal to support brain, cognitive function and maintain nervous system health for any growing child.
Caruso’s Brain Health Indications:
- Support learning and mental concentration
- Support information and cognitive development
- Helps promote increase attention span
- Support brain health and function
- Support healthy growth and development
- Maintains nervous system health and thyroid hormones
Active Ingredients. Each chewable capsule contains:
|Concentrated Fish Omega-3 triglycerides||400mg|
|Potassium Iodide||52.3 micrograms|
|Equiv. to iodine||40 micrograms|
|Equiv. to potassium||12.3 micrograms|
|Soy Phosphatidylserine-enriched soy lecithin powder||75mg|
|Equiv. soy phosphatidylserine||45mg|
- ARTIFICIAL COLOURS
- ARTIFICIAL FLAVOURS
- ARTIFICIAL SWEETENER
Directions for use:
Children from 2 years: Chew one capsule twice daily with food or as advised by your health professional. Children may either chew the capsule before swallowing or pierce capsule and empty contents on to a spoon.
- Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains soya and sulfites
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Contains fish oil. Not to be used by children with seafood allergies
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.