Caruso's Children's Bone Health 60 Chewable Tablets. AUST L 345989
Caruso's Children's Bone Health is a unique formulation to assist with healthy bone development and building. Caruso's Children's Bone Health is a combination formula of calcium, vitamin K2 and vitamin D3 in a great tasting chewable tablet your child will love.
Caruso's Children's Bone Health is ideal for any growing child from 2 years to 18 years of age. Your child needs adequate nutritional support throughout their growing years. Caruso's Children's Bone Health is a great tasting chewable tablet utilising key nutrients such as calcium, vitamin K2 and vitamin D3.
Caruso’s Children's Bone Health Indications:
- Aids strong healthy bone growth and development
- Maintain bone health, teeth strength and muscle function
- Supports muscle function and strength
- Enhances absorption of dietary calcium and phosphorus
- Helps promote bone mass density
- Help stimulate a healthy immune response
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
|Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU)||5 micrograms|
Directions for use:
Children 2-10 years: take 1 chewable tablet daily with food.
Children 11-18 years: take 2 chewable tablets daily with food or as advised your health professional.
Appearance: White speckled round chewable tablet.
Flavour: Natural Banana
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications
- Always read the label and follow directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Vitamin and/or mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains sodium (177.4mg per tablet) and potassium (65.2mg per tablet)
- None known
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.