Caruso's B9 Folinic Acid 500mg 120 Tablets. Aust L 313080
Caruso’s Folinic Acid is a convenient one-a-day tablet that provides 500mcg of folinic acid. Folinic acid is a different form of folic acid which is involved in the production of red blood cells and healthy foetal development.
Why use Caruso’s Folinic Acid?
Folinic acid is a form of folic acid that helps to support healthy foetal development during pregnancy. It is also involved in the production of healthy red blood cells and neurotransmitters to support and promote general health and wellbeing.
Caruso’s Folinic Acid health indications:
- Promote healthy foetal development
- Support foetal brain and central nervous system development
- Assist with healthy red blood cell production
- Prevent dietary folinic acid deficiency
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
|Equiv. to folinic acid||500micrograms|
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 16, take 1 tablet a day with food or advised by your healthcare professional
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester
- Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.