Caruso's Astragalus 60 Tablets. Aust L 315091
Caruso's Astragalus is a high dose one-a-day formula which has been standarised to include 200mg of the active ingredient, polysaccharides. It is formulated to provide not only immune support by helping to reduce the duration of the common cold, but also helps to maintain cardiovascular health and reduce free radical damage in the body.
Why use Caruso’s Astragalus?
Caruso’s Astragalus can help to relieve the symptoms and reduce the duration of the common cold and help to support a healthy immune system. It also offers antioxidant support and help to maintain cardiovascular health. Traditionally, Astragalus has been used in Chinese Medicine to assist with recovery from illness, help to relieve tiredness and fatigue, and enhance vitality.
Caruso’s Astragalus health benefits:
- Support for the health and function of the immune system
- Helping to reduce the symptoms of the common cold
- Supporting a healthy cardiovascular system
- Providing antioxidant support
Active Ingredients. Each tablet contains:
|Astragalus membranaceus dried root extract||500mg|
|Derived from Astragalus membranaceus whole dried root||5g (5000mg)|
|Standardised to polysaccharides||200mg|
Directions for use:
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional. Dose can be increased to 2 tablets daily with food when required.
- Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only. Not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Not recommended for use during acute infections or fevers
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and/or breastfeeding
- To be used with caution in those taking immune suppressant medications
- Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.