Caruso's Aged Garlic 60 Tablets AUST L 290823
Aged Black Garlic is a black coloured garlic with low odour and provides Caruso’s Aged Garlic with its numerous health promoting benefits. Caruso's Aged Garlic helps support cardiovascular health and may assist with maintaining healthy cholesterol levels in normal healthy individuals. Caruso's Aged Garlic may help support and strengthen the immune system
Why use Caruso’s Aged Garlic?
Caruso’s Aged Garlic may help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels in healthy people, while also assisting in the management of healthy blood pressure. Garlic has been used traditionally for the management of upper respiratory tract infections such as the common cold by supporting immunity.
Caruso’s Aged Garlic has been specifically formulated for:
• Helping to support a healthy cardiovascular system
• Assisting with the management of healthy blood pressure levels
• Maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
• Reducing the severity and symptoms of cold and flu
• Maintaining healthy immune system function
Customers who would use Caruso’s Aged Garlic:
• People who wish to maintain healthy cholesterol levels
• Those looking for a supplement to support healthy blood pressure and their cardiovascular system
• Those suffering the symptoms of upper respiratory infections
• People who wish to support and strengthen their immunity
Allium sativum (Garlic)Aged Black Garlic is a form of Garlic created using an extraction and aging process under controlled temperature and humidity over a period of time. It produces an odourless Garlic rich in beneficial compounds including antioxidant rich amino acids such as S-Allyl-Cysteine (SAC). The garlic becomes a sweet tasting bulb which is black in colour.Garlic has been traditionally used for the relief of upper respiratory tract infections. Garlic also assists with common cold and flu. Garlic may assist with maintaining healthy cholesterol levels in normal, healthy individuals whilst helping to support a healthy cardiovascular (heart and circulatory) system.
Sugar, dairy, lactose, sucrose, gluten, yeast, wheat, corn starch, soy, preservatives, artificial colours and artificial flavours.
Adults take 1 tablet a day or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Warnings and Contraindications
Not recommended for use while pregnant and/or breastfeeding.
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare professional
Take at least two hours away from pharmaceutical medication
Caution with concurrent use of anticoagulants
Discontinue use 1 week prior to surgery
Not to be used in children under 12 years of age
Dose may be increased to 2 a day.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.