A commode chair designed for care facility use as well as being perfect for home-care. Bonn is suitable for use as a bedside commode as well as over a toilet commode and in the shower.
- Optimal over toilet, beside and shower use.
- Folding armrests allow for side transfers with ease
- Toilet seat with padded removable seat cushion included
- Removable pail and rail mechanism included
- Height adjustable, swinging and detachable foot rests
- 4 swivelling castors 125mm with parking/direction brakes
- Polypropylene frame with long chain synthetic filler is warm and comfortable to touch.
- Strong and rigid modern materials with added benefit of shock dissipation with very high strength. No weld joints for rust or micro fracture weak points.
- Seamless joints where dirt and bodily fluids are not trapped.
- Synthetic thermosetting, perfect for steam cleaning and autoclave at high pressure and all normal cleaning agents.
- Easily and quick strip down for decontamination making clearing easy.
- Reduces cross infection having a fully synthetic frame which doesn’t chip or rust.
- Very high resistance to wear and finish. Massive long term financial saving, no need to replace. No rust no abrasion damage.
- Locking, swing down arms for smooth, lateral transfer
- Vulcanised synthetic rubber overeats. Seamless cushion, no upholstery.
|Toilet height without bucket device||47cm|
|Toilet height with bucket device||44cm|
|Caster Wheels||12.5cm (5″)|
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.