AUST L 101770
Combination of 3 different forms of calcium compounds to assist in the prevention and/or treatment of weak brittle bones associated with mild osteoporosis.
Active ingredients per tablet
- Calcium citrate (calcium 63.2 mg) 300 mg
- Calcium phosphate (calcium 126 mg) 325 mg
- Calcium amino acid chelate (calcium 40 mg) 200 mg
- Total calcium Total equivalent 229.2 mg elemental calcium
- Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 13.4 mg) 65 mg
- Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 102.5 mg) 170 mg
- Total magnesium Total equivalent 115.9 mg elemental magnesium
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 2.5mg) 12.5 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 1.5 mg) 15 mg
- Phytomenadione (vitamin K1) 5 µg
- Cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 µg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 60 mg
- Folic acid 100 µg
Adults – Take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 9-12 years – Take 1 tablet 2 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 8 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
Contraindications and cautions
None noted in the literature at recommended doses.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.