Blackmores Lecithin 1200 160 Capsules. Aust L 273825
Blackmores Lecithin 1200 is derived from soybeans and helps support normal liver function. Lecithin is a food supplement that seems to help some mothers prevent blocked ducts. It may do this by decreasing the viscosity (stickiness) of the milk, by increasing the percentage of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the milk. It is safe, inexpensive, and seems to work in some cases. The dose is 1200 mg four times a day.
- Derived from soybeans
- Supports normal liver function
- Aids normal fat metabolism
- Helps in the maintenance of general wellbeing
Adults - Take 1 capsule 4 times per day with a meal.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Contains sulphites and soybean products
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your healthprofessional before use
- Do not take this product if you have an allergy to lecithin, egg or soy
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.