Flexagil® Pain Relief Cream (Aust R 178341): A clinically proven, plant-based pain relief cream for those suffering from muscle and joint pain.
Blackmores Flexagil® is a clinically trialled* plant-based cream which provides relief of pain, swelling, stiffness and restricted joint mobility associated with osteoarthritis of the knee.
It also relieves mild-moderate back pain, and mild pain, swelling and tenderness associated with acute sporting injuries. Specifically, for ankle pains and strains this natural comfrey extract is an effective treatment alternative to topical diclofenac**.
Helps relieves the pain and swelling of painful joints
Helps relieve acute upper and lower back pain
Helps relieves pain, inflammation, swelling and impaired movement in acute sports injuries including muscle pain
Treats ankle sprains including the relief of pain, swelling and impaired mobility
Helps relieves the symptoms of osteoarthritis as shown in a clinical trial* of osteoarthritis of the knee
*Grube, B., Grunwald, J., Krug, L. & Staiger, C. Efficacy of a comfrey root (Symphyti office. Radix) extract ointment in the treatment of patients with painful osteoarthritis of the knee: Results of a double-blind, randomised, bicenter, placebo-controlled trial. Phytomedicine, 2007;14:2-10. Financial sponsor: Merck Selbstmedikation GmbH
**Compared to 1% w/w of diclofenac
The Blackmores difference:
Blackmores Flexagil® is clinically proven, natural pain relief for those suffering from muscle and joint pain.
It contains a natural comfrey root extract and is an effective alternative to topical diclofenac, found in some pain relief gels.
Active ingredients per gram:
extract equivalent to fresh root 175 mg
Symphytum officinale- comfrey
Adults - Rub gently 3 – 4 times daily into painful or swollen areas, or as professionally prescribed. Typically, apply a thread of cream 2-6 cm in length.
Contraindications and cautions:
DO NOT SWALLOW
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
If osteoarthritis symptoms persist for 3 weeks, see your healthcare professional
If pain associated with mild-moderate back pain and sport injury symptoms persist for 7 days, see your healthcare professional
Do not use on broken skin, open wounds or mucous membranes and do not apply to the eyes
Do not use under occlusive dressing
Do not use in children under 12 years
Do not use during pregnancy or lactation due to insufficient data on use
Do not use if allergic to peanut oil
Do not use if hypersensitive to any of the ingredients in the cream
Do not use if tube seal is broken or missing
Beige to white cream, lavender fragrance.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards