BioCeuticals UltraMuscleze Energy 204g (AustL193355)
Highly active muscles sometimes need extra magnesium. Ultra Muscleze Energy features 320mg of magnesium per dose with B complex vitamins to support cellular energy production, especially during times of stress.
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 204g net powder
Adults: Mix one 6.8g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ultra Muscleze Energy provides a high dose of magnesium, a mineral necessary for the healthy functioning of nerves, muscles, bones and heart rhythm. Magnesium may support energy metabolism and aid in the relief of muscular cramps and spasms, and nervous tension. A comprehensive range of nutrient cofactors are included to assist nutritional status during times of increased demand such as exercise activity and stress.
- Contains magnesium in the form of Magnachel™, a highly bioavailable Albion TRAACS™ magnesium glycinate chelate.
- Contains nutrients that support energy production.
- Requirements for magnesium, glutamine, vitamins B1, B2, B6, as well as chromium and zinc may be increased in athletes and active individuals.
- Provides nutrients to help support a healthy nervous system, neurotransmitter and adrenal activity.
- In conjunction with chromium, magnesium assists in the maintenance of normal healthy blood glucose metabolism.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 6.8g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - Magnachel™)||320mg|
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||121mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C)
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||30mg|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||50mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||100mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||40mg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||25mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||48mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards