Bioceuticals Ultra Muscleze Forest Berries 150G (AUSTL 229858). BioCeuticals' original and best magnesium powder in a berry flavour; formulated for healthy muscle contraction and relaxation. Ultra Muscleze Forest Berries may relieve muscle cramps, aches and pains and symptoms associated with PMS, and may help reduce the frequency of migraine headaches.
Serving Type: Oral Powder
Available In Sizes: 150g net powder, 300g net powder
Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 scoop) into 100-200mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Ultra Muscleze Forest Berries is a great-tasting, high-dose magnesium powder featuring UltraMag®, a specialised mineral delivery system that enhances absorption and intestinal tolerance of magnesium. Ultra Muscleze Forest Berries also contains the amino acids carnitine, glutamine and taurine, with B vitamins and other supportive nutrients.
- UltraMag® is a proprietary BioCeuticals blend of highly bioavailable magnesium chelates including Albion TRAACS™ magnesium lysyl glycinate. These magnesium amino acid chelates do not dissociate in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Supplies important cofactors to support the actions of magnesium, including taurine, glutamine, carnitine and a range of B vitamins.
- Helps relieve muscular aches, pains, cramps and spasms.
- Helps in the symptomatic relief of pre-menstrual syndrome, including mood swings, fluid retention, bloating and breast tenderness.
- May help reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Beneficial in times of stress.
- Natural forest berries flavour.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If fluid retention persists seek medical advice.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose for adults of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- WARNING - this product contains pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each 5g dose contains:
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244mg|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||36.2mg|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||66.1mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1)||25mg|
|Nicotinamide (vitamin B3)||20mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Folic acid (vitamin B9)||150mcg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||20mcg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate)||6.9mg|
|Molybdenum (as trioxide)||60mcg|
|Potassium (as aspartate)||55mg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Sodium (as dibasic sodium phosphate)||1.3mg|
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards