- Provides 300mg ubiquinol per capsule.
- Ubiquinol displays superior absorption and increased bioavailability compared with other forms of CoQ10.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy cardiovascular function.
- May reduce the frequency of migraine headaches, when used prophylactically.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm’s motility and morphology.
- Supports healthy energy synthesis.
- May enhance physical power production.
- May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol as well as LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- May benefit individuals experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs in normal ageing.
- Beneficial for individuals with increased oxidative stress.
- Highly efficient and potent antioxidant that is involved in the regeneration of other antioxidants.
Each capsule contains: Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10) 300mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Although generally well tolerated, the use of ubiquinol in pregnancy and lactation has not been scientifically validated.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. CoQ10 may affect international normalised ratio (INR).
- Due to the slow synthesis of CoQ10-dependent enzymes, a clinical response may not occur until 8 or more weeks of therapy.
- Statin drugs are known to adversely affect CoQ10 levels by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase required for the synthesis of cholesterol in the liver as well as for CoQ10 production.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards