- Provides 300mg ubiquinol per capsule.
- Ubiquinol displays superior absorption and increased bioavailability compared with other forms of CoQ10.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy cardiovascular function.
- May reduce the frequency of migraine headaches, when used prophylactically.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of normal healthy sperm’s motility and morphology.
- Supports healthy energy synthesis.
- May enhance physical power production.
- May help reduce the oxidation of LDL cholesterol as well as LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- May benefit individuals experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs in normal ageing.
- Beneficial for individuals with increased oxidative stress.
- Highly efficient and potent antioxidant that is involved in the regeneration of other antioxidants.
Each capsule contains: Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10) 300mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Although generally well tolerated, the use of ubiquinol in pregnancy and lactation has not been scientifically validated.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. CoQ10 may affect international normalised ratio (INR).
- Due to the slow synthesis of CoQ10-dependent enzymes, a clinical response may not occur until 8 or more weeks of therapy.
- Statin drugs are known to adversely affect CoQ10 levels by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase required for the synthesis of cholesterol in the liver as well as for CoQ10 production.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards