Ubiquinol is the reduced (active) form of coenzyme Q10. As the active form of coenzyme Q10, ubiquinol has superior absorption and higher bioavailability than other forms of coenzyme Q10 such as ubiquinone/ubidecarenone. Ubiquinol supports healthy energy synthesis, and is a highly efficient antioxidant to combat oxidative stress associated with increasing age, including oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
The active ubiquinol form provides:
highly efficient antioxidant activity
maintenance of healthy LDL cholesterol levels in healthy people.
Supports healthy energy synthesis.
Helps maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
May be of benefit to people experiencing increased oxidative stress as occurs with normal healthy ageing.
Each capsule contains:
Ubiquinol-10 (reduced coenzyme Q10) 150mg
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Although generally well tolerated, the use of ubiquinol in pregnancy and lactation has not been scientifically validated.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. CoQ10 may affect international normalised ratio (INR).
Due to the slow synthesis of CoQ10-dependent enzymes, a clinical response may not occur until 8 or more weeks of therapy.
Statin drugs are known to adversely affect CoQ10 levels by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-CoA reductase required for the synthesis of cholesterol in the liver as well as for CoQ10 production.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express credit cards through the Braintree by Paypal gateway.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- **PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE CHRISTMAS AND PUBLIC HOLIDAY SEASON there may be some delays in delivery timeframes due to carrier's services and increased demand. We recommend that you place your order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.**
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards