Bioceuticals Liver Care 60 Tablets. AUSTL : 220237
A specific combination of milk thistle, coffee and antioxidants zinc and vitamin E for liver support.
- Delivers therapeutic doses of all ingredients in only two tablets a day.
- Milk thistle is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to support healthy liver and gallbladder function.
- A liver tonic with antioxidant protection.
- Suitable for application in supporting liver health.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Silybum marianum (milk thistle) fruit||16.45g|
equiv. to flavanolignans calculated as silybin
|Coffea arabica (coffee) seed||2.55g|
equiv. to caffeine
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||180mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc amino acid chelate||100mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 100mg caffeine per recommended daily dose.
- WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplementation should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.