Bioceautucals Liposomal C 200 mL (AUST L 269232)
- Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds, and provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- An important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals, it assists in the regenerating of other antioxidants within the body.
- Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and may assist in the management of minor wounds.
- Natural lemon flavour.
Adults: Take one 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
Each 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
equiv. vitamin C
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, lemon oil.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards