Bioceauticals Lactoferrin plus SB 60 Capsules (AUST L 190864)
- Provides immunobiotic support - an immunobiotic is a probiotic that influences the immune system.
- Helps maintain healthy immune function and optimal gastrointestinal immunity via antimicrobial (antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal) support, gastrointestinal/mucosal immune tolerance and barrier function.
- Helps reduce the risk of nausea, bloating, diarrhoea and other common side effects associated with some antimicrobial medications.
- May provide symptomatic relief of diarrhoeal conditions, including antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and traveller’s diarrhoea.
- May provide symptomatic relief of mild to moderate acne.
- Heat-stable to 30ºC; ideal for travelling.
Adults and children over 14 years: Take up to 5 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Lactoferrin - bovine||150mg|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||3 billion CFU (150mg)|
equiv. vitamin A
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years, or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- WARNING – When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from cow's milk.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.