Bioceauticals InflamZyme 90 Capsules (AUST L 188900)
- Bromelains exhibit anti-inflammatory activity, and may assist in the temporary relief of mild knee pain, and swelling and inflammation of the nasal sinuses.
- Protease enzymes are involved in the inflammatory cascade.
- Proteolytic enzymes have demonstrated encouraging results for temporary symptom relief of inflammation caused by sporting injuries.
- Aids digestion of proteins.
Adults: For the symptomatic relief of acute inflammation, take 3-4 capsules between meals once or twice daily, or as directed by your heathcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Protease (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||100 000 HUT (200mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||225mg|
HUT = haemoglobin unit tyrosine base.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.