Bioceauticals InflamEze Activ 60 Tablets (AUST L 125462)
- For temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
- May help reduce joint inflammation and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- For the symptomatic relief of lower back pain.
- Contains 10mg of harpagosides from devil’s claw to assist in the relief of pain associated with osteoarthritis and lower back pain.
- Cat’s claw is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb that has been traditionally used in the Amazon for the relief of arthritis, rheumatism and other inflammatory conditions.
- Curcumin may downregulate a number of molecules that play a role in inflammation.
- Green tea is included for its free radical scavenging properties.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Harpagophytum procumbens (devil's claw) tuber||1.5g|
equiv. to harpagoside
|Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to catechins
equiv. to epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate
|Uncaria tomentosa (cat's claw) stem bark inner||500mg|
equiv. to oxindole alkaloids calculated as mitraphylline
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 3mg caffeine per tablet from green tea.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards