Bioceauticals InflamEze Activ 60 Tablets (AUST L 125462)
- For temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis and rheumatism.
- May help reduce joint inflammation and increase joint mobility associated with arthritis.
- For the symptomatic relief of lower back pain.
- Contains 10mg of harpagosides from devil’s claw to assist in the relief of pain associated with osteoarthritis and lower back pain.
- Cat’s claw is an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant herb that has been traditionally used in the Amazon for the relief of arthritis, rheumatism and other inflammatory conditions.
- Curcumin may downregulate a number of molecules that play a role in inflammation.
- Green tea is included for its free radical scavenging properties.
Adults: Take 1-2 tablets once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Harpagophytum procumbens (devil's claw) tuber||1.5g|
equiv. to harpagoside
|Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf||750mg|
equiv. to catechins
equiv. to epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate
|Uncaria tomentosa (cat's claw) stem bark inner||500mg|
equiv. to oxindole alkaloids calculated as mitraphylline
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 3mg caffeine per tablet from green tea.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.