Bioceauticals GlutenZyme 90 Capsules (AUST L 230579)
- Contains three plant-derived enzymes.
- Helps to break apart difficult to digest proline-containing peptides such as gluten.
- The combination of aspergillopepsin (protease 4.5 and 6.0) and protease peptidases, with dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV) activity, allows them to more effectively metabolise gluten than when administered alone.
- These enzymes are stable in the acidic environment of the stomach and then exert their activity in the more alkaline environment of the duodenum.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules after gluten containing meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Doses may be dependant on amount of gluten eaten and individual sensitivity.
Each capsule contains:
|Protease [total]||112,500HUT (325mg)|
|Protease (peptidase) (from Aspergillus oryzae)||50,000HUT (200mg)|
providing DPP IV activity
|Protease 4.5 (from Aspergillus oryzae)||31,250HUT (62.5mg)|
|Protease 6.0 (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||31,250HUT (62.5mg)|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Please note that we have a 12pm cutoff for shipping orders each weekday. If an order is completed after this time, it will be shipped on the next available shipping run.
- All enquiries about shipping and tracking should be directed to the appropriate carrier, who will be able to provide further assistance.
- Delivery timeframes vary depending on the service (Express, Standard, Click & Collect) selected at checkout and the carrier. After purchase, the item is sent with the designated carrier within 1 business day. The customer will be advised should there be a delay for any reason.
- For Australia Post delivery times, please see here.
- Damaged goods, shortages and discrepancies must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Returns are at the discretion of SuperPharmacyPlus. Postage costs for returns are the responsibility of the buyer.
- Please contact us should you require any further details.
- SuperPharmacyPlus is an Australian Owned and Operated business ABN 50 280 623 275 and is a registered pharmacy operating under the Australian guidelines and QCPP standards