Bioceauticals GlutenZyme 90 Capsules (AUST L 230579)
- Contains three plant-derived enzymes.
- Helps to break apart difficult to digest proline-containing peptides such as gluten.
- The combination of aspergillopepsin (protease 4.5 and 6.0) and protease peptidases, with dipeptidyl peptidase IV (DPP IV) activity, allows them to more effectively metabolise gluten than when administered alone.
- These enzymes are stable in the acidic environment of the stomach and then exert their activity in the more alkaline environment of the duodenum.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules after gluten containing meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Doses may be dependant on amount of gluten eaten and individual sensitivity.
Each capsule contains:
|Protease [total]||112,500HUT (325mg)|
|Protease (peptidase) (from Aspergillus oryzae)||50,000HUT (200mg)|
providing DPP IV activity
|Protease 4.5 (from Aspergillus oryzae)||31,250HUT (62.5mg)|
|Protease 6.0 (from Aspergilllus oryzae)||31,250HUT (62.5mg)|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.