Bioceauticals GlucoFactors Forte 60 Capsules (AUST L 206017)
- Features GLUTForce® herbal combination of bitter melon and goat's rue.
- Helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates.
- Chromium is important for diets high in carbohydrates and sugar.
- Chromium is a fundamental component in healthy glucose utilisation and lipid metabolism.
- Chromium is a key factor in normal healthy glucose metabolism by aiding glucose uptake into cells.
- Alpha-lipoic acid provides nutritional support for healthy glucose metabolism and is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger.
- Gymnema contains gurmarin, a polypeptide responsible for its sweetness-suppressing qualities.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Herbal extracts equiv. to fresh (GLUTForce®):|
|Momordica charantia (bitter melon) fruit||3g|
|Galega officinalis (goat's rue) herb flowering||2g|
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Gymnema sylvestre (gymnema) leaf||2g|
equiv. to NLT 50% gymnemic acid
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) seed||400mg|
|Alpha-lipoic acid (R,S form)||200mg|
|Chromium (as chloride)||250mcg|
|Chromium (as picolinate)||50mcg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.