CardioChol (AUSTL : 206134) is a combination of vitamin B5 and C, bergamot (Citrus aurantium) and maritime pine bark (Pinus pinaster). Bergamot juice and French maritime pine bark may help maintain cardiovascular health. Vitamin C may support healthy collagen formation, which is important for healthy vascular elasticity.
- Helps support cardiovascular health.
- Vitamin C is involved in the catabolism of cholesterol to bile acids.
- Supports vascular elasticity and healthy arteries.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Provides antioxidant benefits.
- Standardised active procyanidins.
Adult Dose: Take 1 tablet twice daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Pinus pinaster (French maritime pine) stem bark outer||75g|
equiv. to procyanidins
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|
|Citrus aurantium (bergamot) fruit juice||37.5g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||50mg|
equiv. pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)
Citrus aurantium is the listable Approved Herbal Name for bergamot, also known as Citrus bergamia or Citrus aurantium var. bergamia.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Please write a review here.